We offer our staff a lifetime career in an organization they are proud of.
We remain as a friendly business with an outstanding team of professionals.
作为全球化专业的管道应用解决方案供应商，Atmos拥有骄人的项目实施业绩，Atmos 的管道应用软件现已成功应用于全球55个国家的600多条管道。Atmos 的管道泄漏检测系统广泛应用于安全生产、工程应用、管线运营、商业信息以及管线的维护，领域涉及石油、天然气、化工、航空、供水及相关产业。
AtmosInternational Limited is a highly successfulworldwide engineering technology and service supplier to the blue chipcompanies in the oil, gas, aviation, water and chemical industries. Ourstate-of-art technology includes pipeline leak and theft detection, hydraulicsimulation, pig tracking, batch tracking, optimization, and gas managementsystems.
Due to the continuous growth and expansion,we are seeking degree qualified individuals for the role of Project Engineer.
The project engineer will be involved inthe whole life cycle of projects and will be responsible for:
· Preparing functional designspecifications
· Interfacing with clients toidentify their application requirements
· Configuring and tuning pipelinesimulation, leak detection and other pipeline integrity management software
· Performing software integrationtests, Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests
· Carrying out on-siteinstallation and commissioning in different parts of the world
· Providing customer training andpost installation support
The key skills required of the engineersinclude:
· Bachelor or higher degree inengineering, physics or computer science
· Analytical and good at problemsolving
· Good computer skills, familiarwith VB.NET, C# or C++
· Good knowledge of computernetworking using DCOM or OPC
· Good oral and writtencommunication skills
· It is not necessary but anadvantage if you have experience in pipeline/process simulation, hydraulicanalysis, pipeline engineering or instrumentation/control systems
· Fluency in foreign languages isan advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for anexperienced engineer or a new graduate to develop his/her own projects from theinitial design stage right through to installation and commissioning. If youare a highly motivated engineer, interested in pipeline or process simulationand application, you will find that the job satisfaction is second to none.
At present, Atmos is considering both experienced engineers anduniversity graduates.
Engineers with experience in the following areas will be givenpreference:
• Pipeline operations or design for oil andgas companies
• Experience with SCADA systems
• Electronic or software design in processor automation industries
New graduates will be considered with the following qualities:
• Ability to communicate with people fromdifferent cultures
• Willingness and ability to learn andexcel
• Strong Physics background with strongVB.NET or C# programming experience
• Self confidence