Australasian Oil and Gas Exhibition & Conference
Australasian Oil and Gas Exhibition & Conference (AOG)
11 – 13 March 2015
Perth Convention Exhibition Centre. Perth Australia
Taking part for the first time, Atmos’ Australian sales team will be exhibiting on the EIC UK area, booth O30.
AOG 2015 describes itself as Australia’s ‘must attend’ oil and gas event, with a focus on new technology and driving innovation. ‘80%’ of attendees in 2014 ‘said they discovered new products and services’ whilst at the event. The annual conference and expo is set to attract 600 exhibitors and 15,000 delegates from over 20 countries.
The conference agenda includes multiple streams with topics including:
- Pipeline design and installation systems
- Creating, extending, and mending subsea systems
- Subsea market outlook
The event is also hosting a variety of networking opportunities including:
- Carnarvon petroleum - special interest lunch: CEO Adrian Cook discusses recent Australian oil and gas discoveries
- AOG opening party
- Timor-Leste - special interest lunch: Discussing opportunities for growth with Australia’s closest neighbour
- AOG official dinner
- AOG women high-tea: Debating the challenges facing women in the oil and gas industry
To learn more about the event, please visit the AOG website
To pre-arrange a meeting at the event, please email email@example.com.